What Can You Learn:
1. What your animal is thinking or feeling
2. Discover reasons to behavior problems
Understand this requires some effort on your part
It might also require follow-up sessions.
3. What is your animals best purpose in life that fits
4. Assist your pets as they reach the ending period of their
5. Communicate with animals that have passed on
6. Basic information that your animals want you to know
7. Any physical issues that you need to be aware of
(this can also mean they alert you to physical issues
you may have, that they are concerned about or
are wanting you to know about)
8. Learn how to support your animals during times of
transition. A new family member, moving, construction
in the home, or other environmental changes
9. Is their diet correct for them
10. Any other questions, concerns that you or your animal
SAMPLE QUESTIONS: (COMING SOON)
Animal Communication does not need to be done in person. A picture sent to my email, phone or messenger is all that is needed.
Contact me today to schedule an appointment.......